If you haven't read any of Jon Gordon's books, I highly suggest that you do! They are powerful and mostly quick reads that you can always take something away from. This week's "Five for Friday" centers around his best work (in my opinion).
1. Building a great culture is imperative to any organizations success!
2. From his book "The Carpenter"--one must show they care.
3. From one of my favorite books "The Energy Bus"--10 Rules For The Ride of Your Life.
4. A great reminder for all educators.
5. And lastly, a link to a great blog post "Working for a Bigger Purpose."
Milford Jr/Sr High Principal