This weeks "Five for Friday" focuses on public education and the importance of telling our story.
1. January 27 was declared as "Public Schools Day of Action" by @NElovesPS. Check the ways you can help spread the message of the great public schools we have in Nebraska.
2. Dr. Mike Lucas of York Public Schools (@YorkDukePower) shared a very powerful blog post. Every public school educator in Nebraska should read and share his message.
3. Along with the "Public Schools Day of Action" #NElovesPS moderated the weekly #nebedchat on Wendesday night. Check out the archive and great ideas shared from educators from Nebraska and beyond!
4. Looking for a good book to inspire you to write a better story? Although not education related, it will challenge you to look at the story you (or your school) is writing and how can you make it better.
5. Last but not least, not a link or blog post but a philosophy engrained in everything we do at #milfordsoar.
Thank you to everyone who makes Milford Public Schools home for me and my family!
Milford Jr/Sr High Principal